- Vincent completed a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) at the University of Sydney in 1996.
- He has extensive experience working in Australia and the UK in both the public and private sector.
- Vincent has been providing Physiotherapy services in Chatswood since 2005, and has developed strong relationships with local Doctors, Specialists and the community.
- He practiced in the UK for 5 years as a Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, and worked with Fulham Football Club Academy and the English Judo Team. He also worked as a Physiotherapist at the Olympic Village, during the Sydney Olympic games.
- Over the years provided and currently provides Physiotherapy to National and State level athletes as well as weekend warriors.
- Vincent has extensive experience in acute injury management, fracture management, sporting injuries and post-operative rehabilitation. He has a special interest in treating neck pain and headaches.
- Vincent has a passion for sports and grew up playing competitive tennis and soccer.
Clinical Director & Physiotherapist
- Graduated from University of South Australia in 2003
- 14 years of clinical experience in private practice, manufacturing and onsite settings
- Special interest in complex chronic spinal conditions and whiplash injuries
- Setup, practiced and managed network of multidisciplinary allied health centres
- Physiotherapy Consultant for ASX-listed Orora Fibre Packaging and Ingal Civil Products
- Workplace ergonomic assessor, manual handling training and corporate wellness and injury prevention
- Clinical mentorship and practice coaching
- InjuryNET accredited provider
- Tina has completed a Bachelor of Health Science/Master of Podiatric Medicine.
- She is experienced in all areas of podiatry including general treatment; sport related injuries and child related foot problems.
- Tina is experienced in the provision of Foot Orthotics options, such as Prescription Orthotics and Non-Custom Foot/Shoe Insoles.
- Tina regularly mentors students from different universities.
- She is active in her profession of Podiatry and attends various seminars and conferences to update and maintain her skills and knowledge.
- She is a passionate recreational runner, she completed Sutherland to surf and City to Surf in 2018. She is also an active volunteer for City to Surf and Oxfam.
- In her free time, she also does jazz dancing, hiking, and regularly attends the gym to maintain fitness and health.
- Shizuka has completed a Bachelor of Medical Science at the University of Sydney. Furthermore, she has attained a Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy. She followed her passion in providing therapeutic relief and assistance in individual rehabilitation processes.
- Shizuka has extensive experience in providing massage therapy to people with chronic shoulder, back and neck pain as a Chiropractic Assistant at various Allied Health clinics.
- Treatment specialties include relaxation massage, deep tissue massage, sport massage and trigger point therapy.
- Shizuka regularly swims to maintain fitness and has recently found a new hobby in scuba diving.
- Jonathan completed his Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise Physiology) at the University of Sydney
- He has extensive experience in aged care and chronic disease management
- He has a special interest in sport, injury management and rehabilitation, and he has played a variety of sports including representative touch football and volleyball.
- 5 years of strength training experience
- Passionate about helping people get back to living an active and awesome lifestyle.
- Treatments that Jonathan uses to treat his patient’s needs include:
- Corrective Exercises Improving Strength and Stability
- Core Stability and Posture Management
- Biomechanical Movement Pattern Analysis
- Stretching and Mobility
- Education and Personalized Exercise Prescription Programs
Psychologist, BPsych (Hons)
Alexandra is a Registered psychologist with 4+ years of experience at highly regarded psychology practices and clinics across the greater Sydney area.
Alexandra has treated depression, anxiety, trauma, personality-disorders, and drug and alcohol addiction in clients ranging from children and adolescents through to adults and the elderly.
Alexandra has a unique blend of academic expertise and practical experience, complemented by a truly caring psychologist-patient relationship that promotes client results, well-being, and quality of life.
Treatment specialties include Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Mindfulness Techniques and Motivational Interviewing and Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) as a treatment intervention for trauma memories. Treatment programs are always personalised for individual clients to guide improvement over both short term consultation periods and long term personal development periods.
- Derrick has completed a Masters of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) at the University of Sydney. He also has a Bachelor of Science Honours Specialisation in Kinesiology from the University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- He has extensive experience working in Australia and the Canada in both the public, private sector, and for non-profit organizations.
- He currently works with various levels of State and Grade levels of Netball and Rugby teams in Sydney.
- During his undergraduate degree he developed an interest in lower limb biomechanics at th Wolf orthopedic biomechanics laboratory (WOBL) at the University of Western Ontario’s Fowler Kennedy Sports Medicine.
- Derrick was previously involved in a variety of competitive and recreational athletics including short distance sprinting and hurdles, strength and conditioning, calisthenics, freestyle skiing, and cycling.
- Derrick has a diverse experience including post operative orthopaedic and cardiothoracic management, acute and chronic sporting injuries, aged care, community health, and strength and conditioning.
- Derrick is proudly Canadian. He is fluent in Shanghainese and speaks Mandarin. He enjoys paying too much for haircuts and eating Mars bars.
- Thomas has completed a Masters of Physiotherapy at the University of Sydney. He also has completed a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Brock University as well as a Graduate Diploma in Exercise Science for Health and Performance from Niagara College located in Niagara Falls, Canada.
- He has experience in public and private health with experience in acute and chronic sporting injuries, Chronic disease management, aged care and post operative rehabilitation in both Australia and Canada.
- Thomas has been involved in competitive and recreational athletics including swimming and strength training.
- Recently Thomas has begun playing basketball and can be expected to be playing in the NBL in 2026.
Si Chen (Adrien)
- Si Chen (Adrien) has been a practitioner of Acupuncture for over 10 years. She graduated from Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine in 2005.
- She practiced as a holistic Acupuncturist at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine’s First Affiliated Hospital. Adrien was the department leader for the Acupuncture, Medicinal Massage & Rehabilitation Clinic until leaving China in 2014
- Adrien is a registered Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbal Medicine practitioner in the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia since her arrival in Australia
- Adrien specialises in applying acupuncture for treatment in a variety of areas, and for different types of pains & conditions. She specialises in “Jin’s Three-Needle Therapy”, and “Ear-Point Therapy” for treatment of different conditions.
- With over 10 years of experience, Adrien believes in treating the whole person, not just the “symptoms” of the disease. She carefully differentiates the variations of symptoms and the constitution of each individual, to find the underlying pattern of disharmony.