- Vincent completed a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) at the University of Sydney in 1996.
- He has extensive experience working in Australia and the UK in both the public and private sector.
- Vincent has been providing Physiotherapy services in Chatswood since 2005, and has developed strong relationships with local Doctors, Specialists and the community.
- He practiced in the UK for 5 years as a Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, and worked with Fulham Football Club Academy and the English Judo Team. He also worked as a Physiotherapist at the Olympic Village, during the Sydney Olympic games.
- Over the years provided and currently provides Physiotherapy to National and State level athletes as well as weekend warriors.
- Vincent has extensive experience in acute injury management, fracture management, sporting injuries and post-operative rehabilitation. He has a special interest in treating neck pain and headaches.
- Vincent has a passion for sports and grew up playing competitive tennis and soccer.
Clinical Director & Physiotherapist
- Graduated from University of South Australia in 2003
- 14 years of clinical experience in private practice, manufacturing and onsite settings
- Special interest in complex chronic spinal conditions and whiplash injuries
- Setup, practiced and managed network of multidisciplinary allied health centres
- Physiotherapy Consultant for ASX-listed Orora Fibre Packaging and Ingal Civil Products
- Workplace ergonomic assessor, manual handling training and corporate wellness and injury prevention
- Clinical mentorship and practice coaching
- InjuryNET accredited provider
Jonathan completed a Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine at the University of Western Australia in 2009
He is an experienced and passionate Podiatrist who has 8 years of clinical experience in treating foot-related problems for patients of all ages
Attends Conferences and Orthotic workshops regularly in the UK, Singapore, Perth, and New Zealand to provide the latest and best care for his patients
Expect a friendly, honest and professional approach to Podiatry with advice that is ethical, evidence-based, practical and suitable to your lifestyle
Jonathan is experienced in the provision of a range of Comfortable Foot Orthotics options, such as 3D Laser Scanned Custom/Prescription Orthotics and Non-Custom Foot/Shoe Insoles
He is a mentor to other Podiatrists in other multi-disciplinary and Podiatry clinics around Sydney
He participates in a range of different sports and activities including Bouldering, Soccer, Volleyball and Salsa/Latin Dancing
Also speaks Cantonese, Mandarin and Vietnamese